The priority areas for automation:
· Automation of accounting and tax reporting;
· Automation of payroll accounting;
· Organization of data exchanges between the accounting database and the client-bank system;
· Organization of data exchanges between the accounting database and the its parent company's information system.
The “1C:Enterprise 8.2 Managing a trading enterprise for Ukraine” configuration was recognized as the optimal basis for developing a new information system.
- The creation of an integrated enterprise information system that meets corporate and regulatory standards;
- The ability to generate a variety of reports on the data of accounting, tax and management accounting;
- Optimally effective organization of user work;
- A clear delineation of access to stored information, depending on employees' status;
- Ensured integration with other information systems.