Modularity and openness were important requirements for the new information system. In addition, the system must contain mechanisms for integrating with Boryspil International Airport's other information systems and ensure the possibility of importing/exporting data into these systems.
The “Management of a manufacturing enterprise for Ukraine” configuration was selected as the basis of the new information system.
During the project's implementation, 100 jobs and the following modules were automated:
- Accounting and tax accounting
- Inventory control
- Purchasing organization and accounting
- Maintaining and accounting for contracts
- Reporting preparation
- Planning and budgeting
- Financial management
- Calculations of the cost of airport charges
- VIP passengers service in terminal D
- Accounting and control of issued passes
- Human resource management
- Personnel records and personnel records management
- Planning and accounting for time worked
- Payroll, tax calculation and transfer of salaries and taxes
- Management of appraisals and staff training.
1. Transition from a “patchwork” model of business process automation (several accounting systems) to a single automation system based on the typical “Management of a manufacturing enterprise for Ukraine” configuration
2. As a result of implementation of the automation project, it was possible to achieve standardization, uniformity and transparency of accounting principles and cash flow.
3. User access to necessary information is carried out in a uniform information space, which combines various computer complexes of the Boryspil Airport.